Associate Director of Creative Arts
Community of Hope exists to interest disinterested people in Jesus Christ and grow together into fully-devoted followers of Him. Leading worship with a mixed crowd of disinterested people and people becoming fully devoted is something we do with both intentionality, and with open hands. Community of Hope is a place where people are taking their next steps toward Jesus from wherever they are. Now, we, as a church have been given the opportunity to merge with another church in our county and we are taking our next step by becoming one community of hope in two locations.
Community of Hope Church is seeking an Associate Director of Creative Arts to serve as the primary Worship Leader at our East campus. We are looking for a person of character that desires to effectively serve our community and possesses the competencies to lead worship experiences that help people from all backgrounds to connect with God. The Associate Director of Creative Arts will report to the Executive Director of Creative Arts and be part of a highly-motivated, collaborative team that includes other worship leaders and production team leaders. The Associate Director of Creative Arts will be expected to recruit, train, equip, shepherd and care for a team of highly valued volunteers to serve in music ministry. Monday through Thursday office hours, worship leading at weekend services and serving on the worship leader rotation for the Celebrate Recovery service each week are the minimum time expectations. Other special events and ministry related time commitments will apply.
The ideal candidate must be a person of character and integrity, a strong relationship with Jesus and calling to full-time ministry. The Asscoiate Director of Caretive Arts must agree with and by God's grace adhere to the Community of Hope Ministry Leader Ethos Statement.
To Apply, Please be able to display:
- Proven flexibility
- Team-building skills
- Administrative aptitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient both vocally and instrumentally (and preferably capable of leading worship from their primary instrument)
- Strong command of music theory
- Proven experience leading bands and vocal groups
- Arranging, recording and music programing experience is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in audio mixing, lighting and computer presentations are also preferred
- Preform any additional duties as requested by the Lead Pastor, Associate Pastor and/or Executive Director of Creative Arts
- A demo video of worship leading is required. Please upload a video and add a link to the application.
- Major Medical Group Insurance
- Continuing Education Costs
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Ministry Related Time Off (non-vacation)
- Replenishment Time (non-vacation)
- Vacation and PTO
- Salary Range $30,000 - $46,000