Audio/Visual/Lighting Team Leader
The Live Production Team Leader leads a team of technical artists and engineers to execute Weekend services. This role works closely with both Staff and Volunteers to help lead and manage all things live production for weekend services and large events. A large part of the role is to lead a rotating team of volunteers including audio engineers, presentation/computer operators, lighting board operators, camera operators, video directors and stage helpers. This position includes leading weekly volunteer scheduling, training, quality and value assurance.
- Attend a weekly meeting including detailed planning, resource management, process management and hands-on contribution to completing tasks and projects.
- Recruit, schedule, train and lead the volunteer Weekend Live Production Teams.
- Set up and tear down for each rehearsal and service including, but not limited to, audio cabling, patching, instrument set up, lighting and ProPresenter presentations.
- Assist volunteer team members with audio, lighting, video and stage set up.
- Manage inventory of all audio/visual equipment, band equipment and stage set/effects.
- Must be able to demonstrate a Christ-centered life and the fruits of the spirit while in a role that is high pressure and fast-moving
- Excellent composure and ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to equally lead and follow
- Ability to create and manage solid processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work equally well with volunteers, church leadership and guests
- Strong emotional and relational intelligence
- Ability to sense when God is moving, read a situation, use good judgement and quickly make a decision
- Experience training and maintaining a team of dedicated, skilled volunteers
- Detail oriented, organized, helpful self starter
- Willing to equally engage with both simple repetitive tasks as well as those with technically complex needs
- Background in theater and theatrical rigging is a plus
- Must be able to affirm the values of Community of Hope Church. Please read the Ministry Ethos: http://communityofhope.church/wp-content/uploads/2...
- Ministry Related Time Off (non-vacation)
- Replenishment Time (non-vacation)
- Vacation and PTO